CCO 14.3% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

Have you actually tried it?

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Putting fundamentals, technicals, and any other hype aside - have you actually tried it?
    I've watched this bubble then boil and spotted an opportunity to do some immediate product testing. If it's great, I'll take the plunge.
    I can't sample any of my LTR's lithium to see if it's actually any good but I can do that with FIJ.
    Ordered some from the FijiKava website on Tuesday night after the explosion and it was on my doorstep by Thursday AM. Helps if we're both in Brisbane I guess.
    First impressions of the packaging and presentation were really good. There was even a little info leaflet.
    One sentence on packaging alarmed me - "May harm the liver". Doesn't even require prolonged usage? Just might happen? I guess this means don't take it with alcohol?
    Took 2 tablets with dinner as suggested and no alcohol. Tablets avoid any of the mouth-numbing I remember having after a kava session In Nadi.
    Did I feel relaxed afterwards? Yes. Was it weed-like? No.
    Here's the kicker. My son has been crook all week. Coughing regularly and waking me up many, many times as he sleeps with us.
    Apparently he did the same last night but I didn't wake up once..... Is that because after 4 nights of it I was out to the world or was it because of the Kava?
    I don't think one experience is enough to judge it and will try it more often. May have missed the boat on it multi-bagging already but if it's actually really good then I think it's still got a long way to go up yet.
    Anyone else tried it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $100.9K 12.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 13909674 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 827687 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.