CCO 0.00% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

Unfortunately the stigma around meditation is so "kooky". When...

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 840
    Unfortunately the stigma around meditation is so "kooky". When every CEO and athlete does it for stress relief and to enhance performance - it's a wonder why more people do not incorporate it into their regular day to day routines for modern day stresses. Its sad because of how insanely effective it is at raising people's standard of living and outlook on life/emotions - especially since it's free. One could guess its this exact characteristic as to why it's not more known/why there isn't more of a positive stigma, due to its lack of monetisation and way of profiting off it - unfortunately that's how the capitalist world operates.

Very glad to hear that's helping mate, if you enjoy CBD but feel a little inhibited by it (although obviously anxiety relieved) and would like perfect mental clarity - give any Kava product a go again. I'm dumbfounded at how well it works. Something where I wouldn't hesitate to sell FIJ shares if they came overvalued - although I would continue using the product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $49.94K 6.243M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6645086 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2629599 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.