APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

have you all gone mad, page-3

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "(The one thing that is keeping .
    this stock down more than anything is the negativity in sooooo many posts)"

Hi U812

You have got to be joking aren't you?

To say that what is posted in HC is keeping the sp down, has to be ridiculous at best and laughable. The market decides what the sp should be at, not what a few of us here are saying roflmao.
    And, if the market was expecting something from us, our sp wouldn't be at the level we are now. Believe me.

On friday for instance, there were only 137k shares that exchanged hands for the whole day. What does that tell you??

As for FT and a few others not posting, could it be that they have nothing to say, or waiting for the next P&D before coming out from where they are.
    On the other hand, they may be disappointed as many of us here as well. Hence why they don't post.
    And, what is there for them to say beside asking as to "WHEN" and how long is a piece of string???

As for waiting for the long run as you mentioned, you must have forgotten how long we have been running for. Even the marathon runners have a finishing line set before the race. We seem to not having one and, when we think that the finishing line is getting near and visible, that line has been moved once again, and again lol.
    Most importantly though, if and when we will get that plant, how much of the company will he have left that we can say we own??

The you go on saying:

("how would anyone know where negotiations were with bhp or any other majors and by the way mt does not make announcements to share holders he makes them to the market")

To that I have two things to say. And they are:

1) Do you think that if BHP had faith in what we were doing they would have stepped aside and let Kronos have a free go at, and reap the eventual benefits if there was one? BHP could take out Kronos with their pocket lunch money, and they could take us out with a lot less than their morning tea money. Don't forget that!!

2) You are saying that MT does not make announcements to shareholders, but only makes them to the market. Well, where are they?? Not many at all, is there. But, after all, nothing has ever changed on that front either.

And please don't come out now saying that I should sell, because, as I am so far under the water now, I feel quite confident that a little bit more it won't make any difference.

Good luck mate. We will need plenty of it if you ask me lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.