SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

have you considered this

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Okay so we all anticipate the share price to be trading in the 20cent range once the mining permit is approved. Personally I reckon we could double that figure once the financials all get sorted out.

If it is assumed a 'given' that the permit and partner get announced in the next 4 months, then why is there a reluctance for the share price to move any higher than the natural consolidation range it has had for the past year.

Has the market become so speculative on potential living up to itself that it wants to be spoon fed news before it decides to put the hand in the pocket for some cash.

You could argue that the share price has at times been heavily manipulated, but I think the trading at the moment is relatively fair game.

Is the recent share price movement the calm before the storm, or a lukewarm appreciation of the future of SDL?

Bar the remarkable vote of support by the market in the first week of trading since that fateful air crash, there hasn't been much movement either way to suggest a resounding anticipation of what is to come to fruition in the next few months.

With SDL finally warming up to its potential at being a future iron ore producer, I would have thought a bit more positive sentiment from the market would be on the cards.

Food for thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.