BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

I have personally vistied more than half of the Pharmacies in my...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I have personally vistied more than half of the Pharmacies in my city over the last few days. We got prescriptions for five courses of Relenza and one for five courses of Tamiflu on Wednesday (12-Oct). No success at the Pharmacies. Co-incidentally I have watched the internet price of Tamiflu increase form US$60 per course on Monday (10-Oct) to double that price by Friday (15-Oct). On-line Relenza costs much the same (about A$160 per course comapred to A$50 from our Pharmacies [if they had any]).

Two internet pharmacies I was watching last week began posting "out-of-stock" messages even though they had been charging triple the Australian pharmacy price. A third so-called "reliable" on-line pharmacy is claiming one month delivery is now required (although they will debit your credit card immediately). One wonders if such an extraordinary delay to wrap and FedEx the drug is a guise to give them time to source the drug. The one month delay applies equally to both Tamiflu and Relenza.

I wonder how many Hot Copper members now have Relenza in the house? Any advice on where to still get Relenza in Australia is most welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.