BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Oh you can be sure some neurotic nutters will be paying that for...

1. 1,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Oh you can be sure some neurotic nutters will be paying that for sure, this is another medical & media beatup imho, 6 months time it will magically be all over, I hope anyway, remember SARS, the world was doomed then, now no one gives a toss.

New medical testing and detection abilities uncovering diseases that have been around for hundreds of years now suddenly its a world wide problem because theres money in pandemic scares, in fact Billions of dollars in this case.

Like I say I hope I hope I am right, 200 deaths worldwide hardly constitutes a pandemic, more people dying from ingrown toenails at this point in time.

Sorry being a sceptic but there have just been too many of these terrible world ending diseases that end up amounting to nothing conveniently popping up at pretty regular intervals and the medical and drug fraternity make billions every time, sure people are dying from some terrible diseases but thats been happening since Adam was a boy and ever noticed where they start, never the western world where we largly have population growth and health under some sort of control and once again here we go, people literally living with their chooks are the ones dying, no bloody wonder when you see the conditions, and I will also bet they have been dying for ever from the same thing and its been left undiagnosed and been blamed on god or allah or something else up till now.

If its so verilent why havn't all the birds caught it and died just for starters?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.