BPH 0.00% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

So Jamie Tripodi got back to me yesterdayafter I sent him an...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36

So Jamie Tripodi got back to me yesterdayafter I sent him an email regarding PEP11. I think it was the sameemail @Fugasi got back which seems like a standard response they send out. Seebelow:

Thank you for your email of 4th April 2024regarding Petroleum Exploration Permit 11 (PEP-11).
    As you will be aware, the Federal Court overturned the previous decision torefuse PEP-11 in February 2023. As a result, the application has been remittedback to the Commonwealth and State Joint Authority to be redetermined. Anydecision will follow a comprehensive assessment of the applications by theJoint Authority.

As the applications are currently before theJoint Authority for assessment, I am unable to comment further on the matter atthis time, including on specific factors that may affect decision-makingtimeframes. I can assure you that this matter is progressing.

Thank you for your interest in this matter.

Kind Regards

Jamie Tripodi

So I emailed him back and said the following:

Can you please tell me why the Joint Authorityare assessing the application again given it has already been through the NOPTAassessment.

According to the NOPTA website the JointAuthority delegates aim to finalize consideration of NOPTA’s advicewithin 10 business days. For more complex matters or when additional advice or clarification isneeded, the timeframe extends to 15 business days.

It has now been 122 days according to theNEATS website. Surely this should be expedited and someone heldaccountable for the time delay.

This is the second time it has had to gothrough this process don’t you think the Joint Authority could finalise theirdecision soon? This would have to be the most heavily scrutinizedassessed application in Australia.

And then I got this back this morning whichfeels less scripted….

I can provide no further detail regarding theassessment of PEP-11 at this time.
    Any queries regarding NOPTAs KPIs should be referred to NOPTA.
    Kind Regards

Jamie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 920869 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.