BPH 11.1% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

Curious I agree with you in relation to the apprehended bias. I...

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 569
    Curious I agree with you in relation to the apprehended bias. I think its folly to suggest that the delegation is handed over to a 'clean skin' so that absolves the political party of anything anyone else has said in relation to PEP11. As you suggest the apprehended bias is one of the party and not individuals within that party and I think should be reasonably easy to prove.

So with this in mind I then turn my attention to why MK delegated. If we agree that the delegation does nothing to diminish the bias, then why else would she do it. The only reason I can think of is political insulation. She wants whatever political backlash to be absorbed by Husic so she not only doesn't have to deal with it but can also point to her narrative of our government followed the law which is why we had a neutral third part assess the permit.

So, and this is only my opinion now, the only reason she would take this action is if she knows its going or has to be approved under the law. Think of the alternative. Its a denial so why wouldn't she want to be the one centre stage delivering the news. Also if it was a denial why take this long to deliver the news. Don't get me wrong I think they would love to deny it and have left no stone unturned to try to deny it, but ultimately I think they have fallen short.

The only way I think this goes back to court is if they find a valid reason to deny and DB has to challenge the validity of that reason. If they have found a valid reason then well done to them cos no one else has up to now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ $545.4K 20.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 303224 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1060718 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 7.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ 18889514
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.