IMM 1.27% 39.0¢ immutep limited

have you really read the newsletter??, page-3

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Cheers Rpress and my thumb didnt work. Seems good sense doesnt prevail because they cant look beyond the sp.

The sophisticated investors and instos that will buy up the shortfall will be hoping that the sp can go as low as possible as their profit potential increases the lower the sp goes. I wonder whether thats whats behind the sp dropping. I wonder whether those expecting to participate in any shortfall are also spreading fear on HC. The spp only allows us the opportunity to buy up to $15k worth and for larger investors not very attractive. However, with a shortfall they can buy larger stakes and if the price is as low as currently reflected they realise that any a small increase will make them good dollars.

But-as I have said we shareholders cant complain. We were given first dibs. Also I guess the instos etc would be rubbing their hands with delight that some panic selling is helping keep the sp low that could translate into a lower spp price. Just my opinions and I could be way off ytrack. cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $566.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.8¢ 38.5¢ $1.972M 5.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 76111 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 82464 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.