ATH 14.3% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Have you seen the new home page ?, page-6

1. 2,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 975
    gumboot, at the moment I can see more positive things than right after the "takeover", which I did not like at all in the beginning. But now it looks like we can live with that ( and not die without it ? ). The new home page tells that there is a change and even ATH has not told why PBT434 helps in Parkinson's animal models. To me, it looks clear that PBT434 helps in energy production in mitochondria, which is also the most likely reason in many other degenerative neuron diseases in the old age. But more proof is needed.
    Sinclair's own interest has not been with these specific neurological diseases but he has studied more how the vascular system becomes old and vulnerable to our common diseases of old age. However ( just in my opinion ), he found that in fact, energy production seems to be the common thing both in vascular diseases and these specific neurological diseases. He could see the sirtuins needing NAD+ and ( I think) neurological diseases having also mitochondrial fission problems, iron overload, etc. in producing enough energy.
    IMO ATH is now better of with Sinclair than Prana was 1 y ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $11.18K 3.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 52064257 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 126697935 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.