RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

If you have a "GENUINE" question regarding FMS's past or future...

1. 565 Posts.
    If you have a "GENUINE" question regarding FMS's past or future probabilities. Then why dont you ask Kev, and have it answered on BRR. You can email the interviewer on BRR on the link below:

Link to the Broadcast Radio interviewer:

http://www.brr.com.au/event/51506

I will be emailing the following questions:

1. Why were there only 6 holes drilled over the past week, Yet there were 21 drilled the week before?

2. Is there any reason why the laboratory is focusing on doing assays for the SE corner of Area E where the visual results seem to indicate that the IO is at depths deeper & the IO seam thicknesses tend to be thinner. Instead of having the Labbies focus on the results from the North Western corner of Area E and the results in Area D, where the IO results were more signficant?

3. If the share price does not get surpass the 10c mark because of "World Share Market" sentiment, and options are not converted. Do you feel that there will be any problem in securing funding moving forward into the future? - ((IMO - I think that there will be no problem. But just for the "general" listener)).

------------------------------------------------

Its simple!!!

If you have a question to ask Kev & you believe that it will benefit the shareholders & settle their nerves. Then email your questions to the interviewer at BRR, before the interview with Kev each week.

There is "probably" no better place to hear news from, Instead of "listening" to the probables on that are posted on HotCopper.

Disclaimer -(I said there is "PROBABLY" no better place to hear the news. I didn't say it is "Definately" the best place).

CM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.