EVG 0.00% 1.9¢ evion group nl

havent seen this since cudeco , page-21

1. cy7
    930 Posts.
    Hi LSM,

I am no devotee of EVG or its Chairman --- that is a dangerous frame of mind for any investor.

But I think you might be a little hard on the company and Brian Johnson ---- he has been in there from the start, and if we are a little in the red – so too would he be.

I think they have made a few mistakes ---- the Project Finance and the Engineering ----

Maybe they will turn out to be lucky mistakes if the price of Gold keeps firming and Capital costs keep falling ---- I’ve said it before --- Life can be a series of mistakes --- some just happen to work out brilliantly

I’ve been buying EVG since Sept 07 --- so it has been a rough old ride --- back then I thought they seemed an incredible opportunity --- all fired up and ready to go – but history tells another story.

I thought long and hard before participating in the latest 3 cent rights issue --- and I am still not at break even ---- up to a couple of months ago I seriously worried we had done our money.

Anyway --- for what it is worth --- and going by his track record --- it would appear we are now in with a pretty good chance.

He is apparently as another poster said – a Journeyman – a Stayer – so I for one am going to do my best to see it through to a successful operation.

--- regards cy7

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.592M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $1.766K 92.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 361552 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 657774 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.