AZY 4.55% 2.3¢ antipa minerals limited

Havieron # 2, page-37

1. 1,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 594

Thanks for posting all this useful information.

I remember reading that Sprott Havieron report a while back, but I can't say I remembered every detail of it. But it's of more significance now, with the Minyari story unfolding at present.

The most encouraging statement I take from that report is:

The Telfer analogy is encouraging for Havieron for another reason; the highly variable grades, a result of structural complexity, mean that we should not expect every hole to hit, and that some of the unsuccessful step-outs at Havieron are simply misses and not in fact delineating the edges of mineralization.

When Newcrest drilled 2 deep diamond holes at Minyari, and only 1 of those holes really intercepted some significant mineralisation, they might of thought that they had an idea of the width of the orebody from those results. But Minyari, Telfer & Havieron are all structurally complex, and like the above statement, Newcrest probably just "simply missed" @ Minyari

Also from the Sprott report, it seems the magnetic anomalies at Havieron played an important role in the ongoing discoveries over there. It might be a similar case at Minyari with the untested Northern & Southern magnetic anomalies

I'm not a geo, but a 362m @ 1.4 g/t wide hit means it's likely that the deposit is something big

YEAH AZY!!!

Last edited by Shines2: 12/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.