HAV 4.44% 23.5¢ havilah resources limited

Havilah is Highly Leveraged to Copper re: Kalkaroo + Mutooroo, page-3

1. 3,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1039
    @choochx01

I agree with most of what you said, except your comment "HAV is capped at 20" cents.

There is one item you may have left off: 'skin in the game'.

It is probably the most important reason for me in holding because it seriously aligns the Board of Directors with shareholders. Dr Chris Giles is not only Havilah's Technical Director but also a substantial long-term Havilah shareholder through his associated family company: Trindal Pty Ltd holds 15.5% of HAV's ordinary shares on issue.

Both Dr Chris Giles (41,945,674 HAV ordinary shares) and Victor Previn (2,275,153 HAV ordinary shares) have real skin in the game at Havilah.

FWIW: Dr Chris Giles has said previously that he is "not keen about excessively diluting our existing shareholders" in the Seeking Alpha interview dated 6 July 2020.

Cheers

These are only my thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.