HAV 2.33% 22.0¢ havilah resources limited

Havilah's Developing Projects, page-70

1. 2,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    Read this post I made the other day and you will see in the last para the fate that might await HAV if this Rights Issue fails.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/27765735/single

However, I doubt it will fail per se! SP suppression is likely aiming to deter shareholders from taking up their rights in order for the presumed predator to then take the over hang. If this happens then it will be another confirmation step that HAV might be getting set up for a takeover..... and a cheap one at that. If not a set up for a takeover it will certainly be a manoevre for getting a large stake at cheap rates.

This is all presumption by me of course, but I have seen it before and the signs are there in this case. HAV might very well have let the fox into the the hen house by allowing the company finances to drain down to desperation time.

The Board needs a mighty kick up the butt as a minimum, but IMHO they really need to be sent to the guillotine due to incompetent corporate management leading to destruction of shareholder wealth. There are more than dozens of junior explorers with M/Cs higher than HAV at the moment and they don't even have Resources discovered. They are mostly bluster and wind yet HAV has several discoveries that look economic to develop, but management has either cooked the golden goose or failed to sell the story. In the Resources Sector a company must be able to sell the story before they can sell the resource...... fail big time here by HAV.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $74.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $17.03K 78.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 105091 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 17713 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.