HAV 4.44% 23.5¢ havilah resources limited

I'll be keeping an eye on this should a good opportunity arise....

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I'll be keeping an eye on this should a good opportunity arise. Esh?

The listed options were good value last time (at times), although not if held to expiry. I'll be seeing if I can pick up a few extra myself should someone start dumping.

Can they afford to fund North Portia and what's the implication for the mining partnership if HAV can't continue to fund ore processing?

With regards to funding Nth Portia, my understanding is they are continuing with permitting work and that forward sales of copper remains a funding option. The company may be receiving approaches by potential off-takers.

With regards to ore processing at Portia, it is my understanding that drilling results determine whether ore is processed or not. I.e not economic, not processed

Is there money at the bottom of the Portia pit?

As per ASX announcements, Portia closed off to the South. North is still being determined.

and is there an expected due date for the Chinese paid and owned feasibility study for Kalkaroo?

PFS due December with Wanbao having a 2 month decision period after that.

It is my understanding, that the PFS results will be released to market & HAV can use the PFS results should Wanbao walk away.

After my experiences with AGS management & others from a few years ago, I'm not a big fan of contacting management and relying on info conveyed via email or phone conversations so bear that in mind when evaluating the information above.

As far as I'm concerned, if it's not officially in an ASX release, it's all hearsay and should be taken with a pinch of salt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $74.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 24.0¢ 22.5¢ $92.88K 408.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21997 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 25477 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.