Thanks for the replies. Yes it's looks like the game of 'reality...

1. 3,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks for the replies. Yes it's looks like the game of 'reality check and slap that greedy face with a wet tuna' is set to play out again today. It's easy to accept the market consistently going up and making money all the time. But we know that cannot and will not go on forever. The fear we all have is where will pullbacks go to? Are they for real or are they simply shaking off the excesses built up by the over trading crowd?

My tip for many (only if you're wanting to sell out) is maybe not to sell out totally, but to sell your profits instead. Or sell your shares but leave your profit shares active. That way you're still in the market which will most likely rebound sometime next week (the rebound may just be a dead cat).

So if you sold out how would you feel if the market goes past 11000? Crap! At least by leaving some shares active you're still enjoying some kind of kind of gains.

I'm a big, big fan of taking profits. I'm over selling out totally at the top because as always the market is smarter than me. If you take profits then the remaining shares will continue to make you money if the market turns around. If the market falls and recovers from a lower point then you can buy more shares with the profit money than what you sold at the top.

Either way it's your call. Good luck friends!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.