FER 0.00% 2.0¢ fermiscan holdings limited

Cyan & Timbo,Cyan hang in there you have been a holder for a...

1. 249 Posts.
    Cyan & Timbo,

Cyan hang in there you have been a holder for a while now, this will be a multi bagger before to long IMO. Read my posts since last year the people behind this company are no small timers they will have plans IMO to get market cap $100M+ and I believe sooner than later. Longer term market Cap $500M+ would be on their minds.

Never could I imagine the likes of Bontempo and Wright jumping on board and holding approx 130M shares in this small, cap if they didn't have longer views in making FER a force in the Mining Services Industry.

I wish I purchased more sub 1c but am glad with current volume and buying more on the dips.

Timbo a re-rate is definitely coming just waiting for FER to acquire their first Mining Services business then the contracts will roll in, then I'm hoping they acquire more small Mining Service business to expand rapidly and then more and more contracts and deals should be made.

We just need that initial acquisition to get the ball rolling.

I wish they would announce something soon the suspense is killing me lol.

Longer term holder's will be handsomely rewarded we are at the very early stages of what one day could be a large player in the industry IMO.

I hold and wait patiently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.