LCY 0.00% 1.2¢ legacy iron ore limited

LCY holders, we are now clutching at optimistic straws...We now...

1. 133 Posts.
    LCY holders, we are now clutching at optimistic straws...

We now can't continue to discredit HAW, just for our own gratification, or ego's or whatever.

I hold both HAW and LCY, and have had the opportunity to trade both. Certainly down on both, but not so much with HAW. Unfortunately I'm heavily weighted towards LCY.

I previously believed in LCY management to broker a deal. Not forthcoming.
    Then we get Azure... some months ago, and still no deal.

HAW was ripe for the taking, or at least Mt Bevan was.
    Now that HAW have raised the $15m, if it gets through SH vote, it means they are in a position of negotiating even stronger/harder than 3 months ago. I think HAW will focus on the Gold, and become a producer, hopefully sooner than we anticipate. That will mean that they can fund Mt Bevan.

But, how do LCY fund Mt Bevan? NMDC won't just loan $$$ for nothing to keep exploration/development up on Bevan. I fear we will be diluted heavily along the way.

It's ok for Ben Donovan and his crew, they will just issue more shares to eachother, like previously. But us long termers will have to sit back and take it. Sure people like John H will be made scapegoats along the way... but it doesn't help LCY shareholders.

Unfortunately, we have let this one slip through to the keeper. Was easily in our grasp, and we never bought home the bacon. I don't think we have ever actually.

Holding frustratingly.... Is it time to move? or am I too emotionally attached?
    I for one will be interested to read the responses questions directed from HC posters here to ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 160395 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 133195 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.