LCY 0.00% 1.5¢ legacy iron ore limited

"Has no one else seen the other interesting word in the trading...

1. 5,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    "Has no one else seen the other interesting word in the trading halt document?
    "Transaction"
    "Execution" of the JV agreement and the "Transaction" would be the Money on offer to LCY & HAW"

The "transaction" is the object of the agreement ( you cannot have a contract without an object, that is, the things which the parties are agreeing to exchange between or among themselves) and its implications go much farther than money to LCY and HAW ( two entities controlled by foreigners) in exchange for an equity interest in the project for Gina.

For a start we have now an Australian entity with deep pockets in control of the project completely putting aside issues about foreign ownership and control.

Second, the development of the project seems to be now assured with its tempo being dictated by the dynamics of the project in the context of the economic opportunities being offered by the international market for iron ore, leaving behind the possibility of its development becoming hostage to the needs of a particular foreign state or states as it was the case before.

By this again was what the market to a large extent has been expecting.

Finally I have to say that it puzzles me to see how people here can be talking about billions to be made when to my understanding at this stage what we have been able to do is to attract a joint venture partner which may come to underwrite the raising of the required risk capital, a circumstance that seems, and that it is the good thing about it, to provide a justification for proceeding to a final feasibility study.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $7.837K 535.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 283770 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 730615 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.