HAW 4.76% 6.0¢ hawthorn resources limited

What some people forget is that theres a world of difference...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    What some people forget is that theres a world of difference between a 70M resource in ground and a company being worth that much.

You need to get it out of thr ground,transport it, sell it to someone who actually wants to buy it, while all the time burning through money like no-ones business. That 70M then quickly can evaporate.

HAW knew this when they sold the 60% to LCY and got 40% for effectively sitting on their laurels doing nothing.

What people should bear in mind is that HAW does not have the money or capacity to extract this, so by themselves (IMO)the resource is worthless. This is exactly the same boat LCY now find themselves in now with the offer from NMDC.

So in my opinion if anyones been done here its LCY. that's simply why we see their SP is down 30% and ours only 5%, indeed is day a majority of XJO miners are down 5%+ today.

which i would have expected today without any news due to market conditions anyway, thats the nature of speccies.

Its easy to sling mud, much harder to find upside etc but as they always say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Clearly nothing thats happened today changes my belief that HAW has a great future ahead.

only time will tell but,

dont worry, be happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.003(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $20.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $5.09K 84.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120631 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 47861 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.