Every time you post, you remind me of the element Fluorine.It's...

1. 35,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    Every time you post, you remind me of the element Fluorine.

It's the most reactive element. It's more poisonous than lead, but luckily a little less than arsenic. It's fundamentally bad for us and unfortunately most people in the Western World are subjected to it via the municipal water supply, we drink it, it's in tooth paste and we wash in.

I can't explain why you Normies come up with Flat Earth Theories et al ..... other than to say it is well know that the "Flat Earth Theory" is a CIA Psyop......... so who pays your rent???

Lahaina on Maui, just like the Twin Towers and Building 7 in New York were all destroyed by the use of HPW (or HPM) ........ or as you suggested, DEWs................. it's pretty well the same weapon different language.

If you are as smart as you pretend to be......................... tell me how many tonnes of building materials went into the construction of the Twin Towers ................. and........ think about this ....... HOW MANY TONNES WERE REMOVED in the September 11 destruction clean up?

Don't be shy ................... a WOLRD EXPERT like you should have that information at your fingertips.

If you have even half a brain, you will be able to find the information.................. if you can't come back with the figure then perhaps it's time to stop putting yourself out there as a WORLD EXPERT ON DEWs.

BIG QUESTION IS: Where did all those tonnes of material vanish too??????????????

Vaporised? Gasified? The sudden disappearnce that soulds like this......."Poof" ............... yes, where did all those tonnes go?

You are so out of touch, so far behind and off the pace, that it seems impossible to believe that those that feed you and other trolls, the propaganda that you all regurgitate, don't realise how damaging it is to their cause to send a child to do an adults job.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.