SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Hi SharksHigh quality post with plenty of research.As a business...

1. 470 Posts.
    Hi Sharks

High quality post with plenty of research.

As a business owner you have to know your strengths and weaknesses and SSN have shown in the past to be able to put deals together and find JV partners. This is where they will succeed as a company if they want to survive and prosper. As an operator they have struggled to complete a well without major complications. I would also not write off parts of the Roosevelt project North of the Brockton Fault or East of the Prairie Salt Edge as another more experienced operator may do thing very differently giving a totally different outcome. If SSN could bring in someone like Continental into Roosevelt would be huge considering they are sharing information regarding Abercrombie, but with 1 million leases already in the Bakken I’m not sure if they would take on a part deal in Roosevelt unless they could see potential.

I agree with your analysis Sharks about needing more time to find the key components in unlocking both plays with the right partnerships. It was interesting to see the amount of times AUT raised capital throughout their operations and making excellent choices with the cash to grow the company. I still think SSN in the long term has much potential, but I think there might be some more short term issues to come.

Cheers Matsim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.