hawking says creation godless, page-106

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    Sarco said: "if you are refererring to what i wrote, you are wrong. what you are doing is called projecting."

I was actually referring to what Club S wrote, when he differentiated 'instincts' from 'genetics'.

Why would I be projecting upon your good self when responding to a quote from Club S.

As for your post, you said:

"Instincts?...that is just parroting dribble...one side of the coin is just as childish as the other...which creates a futile diversion..."science" is another...a lot of our concepts that are summoned by words are stumbling blocks...
    language is problematic...but behind the physical laws are non-physical ones - only a fool wouldn't "err on the side of caution...if you hit you hand with a hammer, is is reasonable to expect no bruise?"

First, you dismissed scientific investigation in favour of what seems to be some eclectic "non-conceptual" philosophy.

Second, you then imparted a defined concrete dogma of "behind the physical laws are non-physical ones". This is the same as "God"!

Third, you give a clear example of a physical law which requires no non-physical or mental input, that is, the inevitability of bruising when a hand is hit by a hammer.

To use your own words, I can only reply "only a fool" would post views that contradict each other and have no rational basis.

Best wishes

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.