Geelong 2012 number 1 in scoring did not make the grand final....

1. 5,577 Posts.
    Geelong 2012 number 1 in scoring did not make the grand final.
    Geelong 2010 number 1 in scoring did not make the grand final.
    Western Bulldogs 2009 number 1 in scoring did not make the grand final
    Geelong 2008 number 1 in scoring did not win the premiership.
    Collingwood and Western Bulldogs number 1 and 2 in scoring did not make the grand final.

Are you implying all these clubs that left the grand final or did not win a premiership left the ground feeling or claiming they were a higher rated club despite losing the flag? I would call the AFL if I were you to investigate this issue because based on appearance almost half the competition since the AFLs establishment were wrongly winning premierships based on this statistic alone! You have again highlighted why you are a fool. Pressure and defense are equally as important in AFL hence why there 'premiership window' is split into four areas, and is not a linear line as you describe it. I would love for you to find me an AFL premiership team that was the worst in the AFL for defensive pressure.

Adelaide Crows may be high in scoring but did that allow them to beat Hawthorn? Did it allow them to beat Western Bulldogs? Did it mean they could beat Geelong? Didn't they lose to North Melbourne? What does that tell you? They cannot outscore a strong opposition because their defensive game is below the standard of these other teams. In fact Adelaide Crows are seventh in the AFL and every team they've lost too is above them in defence. Don't worry though they won't need to beat any of these teams in the finals because they're already the highest rated. I cannot wait for you to request an AFL investigation if Adelaide Crows don't win a premiership just like your last investigation into umpiring.

Despite Hawthorn being above them on the ladder, beating Adelaide Crows for the past five seasons, and winning three of the past premierships everyone forgets Adelaide Crows are higher rated than them! It's a mystery! Why do you think the thirty-two people at Adelaide Oval have an abacus? It's to count the audience! They even got a pay rise in the latest financial report for Adelaide Oval of 2.9% to match the 3% increase in crowd numbers they need to count in 2016. You want proof I'm an athlete? Did you want me to post my Athlete License? Did you want my personal information? No thank you it's already tedious having to read to your garbage let alone have you stalk me.
    Last edited by Askari: 14/07/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.