Hawks by how much ??, page-8

1. 9,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 334
    We'd have to play better next week that's for sure,but I still dont rate the Roos a flag contender.Dont know why,just my gut feel,but could be wrong.I think the Italian Stallion Poppi,is a brilliant role model for kids wanting to learn consistent pressure acts time after time.He just goes from contest to contest,and his strength is brilliant.His workrate is second to none,and he's getting the rewards he deserves.It's funny in December 2010,when Poppi joined Hawthorn I had a photo with the team on the sponsor photo day(Dec 14 to be exact).I sat between Clarko and Hodgey,and Clarko knew I was from Adelaide,and asked me whether I'd seen Poppi play.I know people that are related to him,so I had watched him many times,and I said to Clarko he was going to be a champion.I joked to Clarko that it was about time we got some wog grit in the team,He laughed and said he liked his attitude and toughness.Fast forward 6 years and Poppi has done us short wogs proud lol.Apparently when he went to parties he bought his own water,and never drank.
    I was impressed with Darcy Parish from Essendon.Looks a great player in the making.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.