Slunjavar: I guess the betting agencies wont really bother to...

1. 3,009 Posts.
    Slunjavar: I guess the betting agencies wont really bother to much with this game, I mean the Toast are the worst side in the 8 (Collywobblers not far behind them) and the Hawks wont have to try to hard to beat this bunch of over rated yellow snot.
    Give the Hawks a go over 39.5pts paying $3.15, easy money for such a one sided game.

Slunjavar again: Wanna bet, huh huh your a loser.
    You are typical of all the short sighted knobs who are always looking for your monikal in your expensive crystal glasses while you drink cheap plonk. You cheerlead for a plastic club, you have to keep rubbing the top of your fat head one way and your belly which is full of yellow and blue jelly the other way because that's what you do when you hang around each other after another win which the umpires have helped you to achieve.
    Yes, we all laugh at you because you are fake, you tell us your pom poms are made from crèche paper imported from Italy when we know they are made from the TEU's (testicle extraction units) that are used around the Pill Press (Subi oval) after a game, there was lots of love after the Pies game so there was plenty of material to use.

So Slun how much did you win last night? Oh wait....lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.