ADY 0.00% 1.0¢ admiralty resources nl.

The silly part about it during the course of a liquidation is,...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    The silly part about it during the course of a liquidation is, that if you are a Creditor, you'll have to wait till they (the liquidators that is), are ready and willing to pay you, and usually, it is when and if there is any money left, after the liquidators takes their exorbitant and astronomical fees, then the lawyers involved, then search fees, mortgage searches, then......... the things/list goes on and on.
    And, let me tell you, that this saga goes on and on, until there is food left in the troughs. Once it is all just about gone, then the searches and cruds, are terminated and the Creditors will get a proportion of what is left.

But, if you are a debtor, there is no protection and they want to get the money in a.s.a.p., even if these debst are not due and payable, and possibly forcing more people into liquidation, so that they can get more work.

And, it is all legal.

A method in their madness. I would suggest that it is the case.

As for the loan to ADY, IMHO, it would depend on how the loan was set up. But, again the liquidators, although I do not agree with this, has big powers and he is protected by Federal Laws, as long as he doesn't overstep his mark though. If he fails to do his job properly, he can be sued.

Usually they try very hard to put it over you but, if you know your rights, you can force him, not the liquitading firm, to cough up.

Please, DYOR.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $4.013K 401.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 683226 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 266395 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.