HIO 3.13% 3.1¢ hawsons iron ltd

Hi Tran,Will be looking forward to hearing about those...

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Hi Tran,

Will be looking forward to hearing about those communications if you're able to share. Thanks for all your other research too.

I find the whole steel industry intriguing at the moment and so glad I finally decided to invest in it. Apart from the recent blip in the share price, I believe HIO is as well placed as anyone, if not better, to take advantage of what direction this industry takes in the next few years. With steel prices being as high as they are, and at least one side of our politics leaning towards funding, I wonder if manufacturing is coming back onto the radar of a few of the majors here? I'd love to see Australia become a direct competitor to China as a steel supplier. As has been pointed out Europe is going for green steal and will probably begin charging carbon credits for imported steel from countries that still manufacture it using coal. I would imagine other countries will be looking at this too. Surely large-scale steel manufacturing must be getting close to being viable here. I also believe Australia is at the forefront of hydrogen development. It would be great to see these two industries join forces.

I have no problems with HIO's relative silence right now about what's going on with the BFS, but expect this to change whenever the covid situation allows them to begin drilling and ramp up with other works back on site. If Bryan and the gang are as decisive with the BFS as they were with taking control back control of the company, and organising BFS funding, I'd expect them to have a very clear vision going forward. HIO management always sound confident about the future. I'm hoping this is due to ongoing offtake talks. I'd imagine that pellets versus fines will be a big part of these discussions.

Patience is the key here I believe.

Thanks again

Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $30.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $15.16K 484.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 767681 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 645814 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ 912181
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.