HZR 0.00% 37.0¢ hazer group limited

@billy duckworth ; honestly, I'm sure you're a nice guy ... but...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @billy duckworth ; honestly, I'm sure you're a nice guy ... but what are you trying to achieve in this post?

I mean, you state that HZR is 'deja vu' for you - correlating it back to a prior poor investment of yours. But you don't substantiate this claim with data-backed evidence or even anecdotal evidence. You just state 'it's another Perth scam' - how is this constructive at all?

What I am saying is that; if you indeed actually hold $50K, don't you think it is better to provide a constructive comment that elicits discussion rather than an emotional post that has not grounding or support, and at face value would act to scare off potential investors and further damage your investment short-term?

Frankly, your suggestion that Perth-based start-ups listed on the ASX are 'scams' is almost comical. It's like using a broad brush and stating that all tech start-ups in Melbourne are scams, or biotech start-ups in Brisbane are scams.

If there are similarities - which apply to both Sogeri and Hazer - please, by all means tell us? But, given the brief description of Sogeri you gave, it seems difficult to draw parallels given they clearly operate in different markets, with different products and management.

At the end of the day, just take more are in your posts - make them informative rather than overly emotional and unsubstantiated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.5¢ 36.5¢ $7.843K 21.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6420 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 28656 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.