ADY 10.0% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

without prejudiceI still cannot understand why a Chinese company...

1. 838 Posts.
    without prejudice

I still cannot understand why a Chinese company ranked no. 319 in China who wants to buy into ADY is rejected by the board of directors for the Icarus deal.

I was totally unaware of another potential deal (ie China) prior to the EGM.

I was first made aware of the Chinese interest by receiving a letter addressed to my by Hbei Wenfeng dated 22nd Nov 2010.

I feel my right as a shareholder of ADY to be informed correctly and precisely as to the current situation prior to the EGM with regards to selling ADYs assetts have been left lacking.

My investment in ADY has been in good faith and my belief that the information given to me/us by the board is fully truthful and fully disclosed is paramount. I also believe all long suffering shareholders should expect the board to take the sale of assetts to the maximum conclusion and explore every avenue possible and inform shareholders of what is potentially on offer and ask them which way the shareholders wish to move forward.

I dont feel this has been the case for me.

Why did the board reject the Chinese interest in ADY.
    I must be stupid but I just dont understand the reason given.

What is the implications for ADY not persuing interest from others to its natural conclusion.

I will be very interested to see what Icarus is going to do with its new found interests in ADY.I hope it will not be sold on. I still have no idea who Icarus is and who they are linked too. Im sure that will come to light in due course.

I wonder how other shareholders feel.

By the way I refused to vote yes at the EGM as I was to upset to see the assett go when I had received news there was another interested party.

P.S I still feel poorly about letting the Lithium go in the way it did. It still churns my stomach and hurts my wallet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.276K 225.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 156693 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 476693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.