AR9 1.25% 8.1¢ archtis limited

HBL Ebsworth Cyber Attack, page-35

1. 5,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1767

LOL - yes everyone hates a low share price ....fair enough ...and
    many here ( including yourself ) have been a bit fed up with the wait
    we all get that .

IF I was running AR9 - I'd be focusing on my business , rather than pissing in shareholders pockets about what I'm doing to bring in revenue .

In this climate I dont think there is much more they can say , other than what's been outlined in webinars and reports etc

The market has been very very difficult for so many small stocks this year , exacerbated I reckon by a euphoric price rises during Covid ( and lets face it probably totally unrealistic expectations ) - throw in a Russian dictator holding the world to ransom , and then a stack of follow the leader economic lever pullers - taking rates to much higher levels ....... I dont think AR9 Management could do any more .

I recon we've seen a lot of tax loss selling everywhere ..... trouble is AR9 is too thin to drop much into the buy side ...... but I'd say Tax loss selling is putting a lid on it ...as well as general lack of confidence ( and most likely liquidity among buyers )

As far as fearful impatient sellers go ..... well you cant stop that ..and who cares anyway

LOL

My view is one either likes the story or they dont ......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $12.07K 150.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 113747 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 30300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.