XJO 0.90% 7,992.6 s&p/asx 200

hc admin please rename the xjo forum, page-22

1. 9,803 Posts.
    clarky clarky clarky,
    Really sorry, but I do have a life. I do several things at once, or sometimes serially. It is possible to give up trading (at least the intense style of trading using futures for very short term deals) and move into the property market again and start a new lifesyle based on the security of existing funds AND play the market for fun and profit on occasions. The fact is I just love this game, especially when its more interesting than usual and when I have some time from other pursuits. And yep, surgical precision is something I aim for. Regulars here will recall several of my posts on the need for precision. It comes from many years of very short term trading. My first trade yesterday was to buy stw @ $55.96, ok?

Right now, I'm back in the market in a small way using unleveraged index funds. Its not as risky as the futures, and if I need to do something else on a day to day basis then I don't have to worry about the trade, and it allows me to enjoy the challenge of playing. And, with some skin in the game, I can happily post away on hc without being an armchair strategist. Now, is there anything else I can help you with?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.