MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

hc feeding frenzy

1. wpa
    934 Posts.
    You guys are like sharks in a feeding frenzy.

Reminds me of the greenie protestors you were all complaining about. You are just as bloody minded as them.

Unwilling to accept any other options but your own.

Unwilling to listen to compromise or discuss alternatives.

You have set your course of action and that is it no matter the consequences.

So funny reading all your comments.

Chuff, chuff, beat of chests stuff. lol.!!

I'm surprised you all don't run for board membership yourselves as you are so passionate and obviously have absolute understanding of current situation and know it is absolutely the board who are responsible!

Or maybe some of you are running for the board?????

Or maybe some of you have direct relationships with those that are?????

Or maybe some of you have direct relationships with RD? e.g. Farmers that supply milk etc.

If so then you should disclose your association to all.

Seriously you are all feeding on each others posts, spurring each other on, hoping to influence all to vote your way.

It is nearing financial advice which you obviously cannot offer to HC members unless you are a financial advisor.

It concerns me, your absolute unity and brotherhood regarding this vote. How the HC MEL board has become a campaign ground for Glenda et al. by a few known posters obviously using HC to try and persuade others to vote a certain way.

Well it hasn't worked for me.

I consider myself a large holder. I have held since 1997. I do not trade or short. I can only hope that a majority of larger shareholders will vote similar to me. Hopefully they, like me, know all too well the almost certain downside to a board mutiny.

I have voted and it is in favour of retaining current board.

How I have voted for the other resolutions is not important.

God Save MEL if the current board is overthrown and a non independent board is put in their place, sure as the sun will rise tomorrow, the market will not.

Good luck to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 13664897 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3626406 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.