MEL 14.3% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

hc feeding frenzy, page-3

1. 136 Posts.

My, my, wpa you talk about "we" ranting, just reread your pedant discourse.. now my lad, that is a rant!!

Pray tell, what is the "option" that we are unwilling to accept? Is it walking away from Northern NSW? or is it the retirement "Board" for the Esso men?
    or is it the gratuity share issue to our CEO? (rescinded this day)
    Or is it the dyslectic board responses, or the knee jerk policies on the run,
    that have so characterised this paralysed Board over the last 24 months.

Perhaps you may enlighten us, as to just what compromises, and or alternatives you refer to. Discussion it appears is what you complain about.

Your view of our concerns as "funny" is as disturbing as the content of your post; a desire for an improvement in company direction, and a Board that demonstrates knowledge of what a junior explorer with un contracted reserves in NSW should concentrate its resources on, is not in my view the subject for hilarious comment.

The need for a nexus as you allege between concerned shareholders and the proposed new Directors, is as insightful IMHO as our previous Board (Not).
    We are dissatisfied with our companies performance!

Methinks it is perhaps you who should disclose relationships with the current board, and may your plea to for holy intervention fall on deaf ears.

Motsa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $754 188.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 12765502 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14531096 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.