AAR 8.97% 8.5¢ astral resources nl

..smiling over your posts, guys and girls...yes, hype and good...

1. 6,257 Posts.
    ..smiling over your posts, guys and girls...yes, hype and good spin PR is certainly lacking as far as AAR is concerned..suspect that this miner is not really interesting to hype sp prematurely and have traders suck it to bits..very similar to the ramelius (RMS) story over a year ago..same type of miners old school who concentrate on results knowing that sp will take care of itself sooner or later..seems to me that another ramelius story is unfolding at the mandilla mine...maybe better but certainly similar results up to date with more to come...wrap your PR minds around the mining results below as copied from the now pretty good AAR website:
    "Mining of the shallow, high-grade West Mandilla deposit commenced in July 2006 and completed in April 2007. Up to March 2007 30,493 tonnes of ore was processed under a custom milling arrangement at the third party Higginsville processing plant in Coolgardie, where ore is processed on a campaign by campaign basis. 12,450 ounces of gold at average recovered gold grade of 11.1g/t has been produced. A further 45,000t of ore remains on the ROM pad awaiting processing. Production of gold from this deposit has consistently performed above reserve grade expectations. The grade of the remaining ore is also expected to be above reserve grade."
    exitingly, average recovered gold grade of 11.1g/t has been produced....expecting the same or better from the remaining 45,000 tonnes of ore in processing (compare that to the ramelius average processing grade of 10g/t)...and this is just mandilla west...haven't even scratched the surface of east yet with already you beaut beat this drill samples at hand...wow, this is good, very, very good, buddy hell..my oath...this is going to be equal to ramelius or better soon, very soon...with or without PR....wait til the media gets hold of this...we ain't seen nothing yet...gotta get some more on monday before the big word gets out....lol....more confidently holding than ever...but that's just me cause i feel pretty good now riding this by all accounts deadcertain winner...and not just in the gold stakes..plenty more aces up their sleeves, aren't there:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.007(8.97%)
Mkt cap ! $79.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.8¢ 7.8¢ $282.0K 3.343M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34320 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 331299 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.