CCI 0.00% 12.0¢ chrome corporation limited

hc has no influence on a stock price, page-72

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Agree amazed, the down ramping factor here is growing...

Mentioned it recently and it is getting more prominent.

Seems a few here reckon CCI is going down..?

They may well be right of course.

Many of the arguments are flawed and devoid of any real understanding of what is there and what has transpired.

Its 1.6 cents so it must be crap. How many great stories have moved from around or below 5 cents these last several years?
    PDN, OXR, PNA, EXT, BLR, TOX, BTV, AIM, SBS, LMG etc etc etc.
    Just a few off the top of my head in 30 seconds.
    Some yet to prove themselves..BUT THEY MOVED UPWARDS.

Remember TOX? Sad story that one. .007 cents or less at one stage and written off.
    PDN? huntleys years ago said it would come good in time.. IT did. to the tune of 100 times.

CCI is a minnow. Its got a number of things to prove.

But some of us here think its worth a 'punt' using the terminology here.
    I see a mine. I see a resource. I see infrastructure. I see a heads of agreement with a BEE, no less than AKA with people on board that have worked/managed the mine and the industry. People who are in the know folks. Not directionless bozos looking for a quick fix.
    And CCI didnt go looking for uranium/gold like everyone else is doing. They went in another direction. Someones thinking perhaps?
    How many here had even heard of Chromium mining?
    My knowledge was limited.
    My research, and it wasnt overnight, led me to think that this was a good possibility to grow over the course of the next several years.

Many here are too good at blowing their own horns after the event. Many here talk of 'opportunity cost' and how you could put your money elsewhere.
    Easy in hindsight isnt it?
    Those same people either go quiet or simply disappear from HC.
    Ive seen it over these last few years.
    The 'experts' move in and tell everyone 'how to' do it.

Have some respect for some good posters here. Cheap one liners in response to well thought out posts is an insult to any here who really do put the time into their research.
    Yes it is high risk. Crap? Well if the above is anything to go on that it isnt.
    But

Many here have different methods of trading. I have for the last several years inparticular moved in and out of situations taking profits and doing ok.
    Ask me though if I should have held a number longer and my answer is a resounding yes.

Yep, wont go broke taking a profit....you might just miss out on those occasional opportunities to get in...and stay in and make some returns that you didnt give yourself a chance to by trading too early.

In the mean time lets just see where this one goes in 2006...
    Further weakness is a definite possibility. But who here has had much opporunity these last few weeks to pick up below 1.6?
    Theres been no news in a month but the opportunities to buy at the lower levels many said would come havent. They might yet..who really knows?

My piddling posts wont make a ripple, but then ive been around a little longer than many of the 'newbies' who change nics or who have just jumped off the bus so to speak.

T4P, amazed, Analyser and Arttse and others here keep it up guys.
    You are the posters I respect and look forward to reading your views...whether I agree with them or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.