CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

hc is indeed a public forum bluec2, page-16

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Doesnt chnage the FACT we have 3 aliens fighting over ozzie assets inc proscribed material URANIUM. Shareholders who submitted "proofs" assigned $1 each creditor status so IRRELEVANT. Operations creditors will be paid out whenever and are insignificant. hence 3 aliens rule the roost with the PRC holding the reigns. FEDS shld step in. Where is our "future fund"? Has Rudd already blown it supporting the banks? ASIC issues still very much alive for mine.

Sure GT / Cornell want their cash back and HNC want the sulphides for zilch ..... biz is biz. But WHO are fighting for US ??? Where are the FEDS?

I would support a 1 for 1 inspecie + small subscription to shareholders the URANIUM assets / rights + the other non-Browns stuff which was the original Raptor idea. Let shareholders have SOMETHING even with HNC retaining pre-emptive interest / royalties on any future discoveries ... and clean up the rest of the beef before carving it up.

Again I say ... where are the FEDS on this ?

Ozzie public will need to know soon enough and that would do wonders for HNC's public image.

Happy to pusue this line of thinking with anyone interested.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.