CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

I cant help reflecting on the possible reasons GT may have had...

1. 356 Posts.
    I cant help reflecting on the possible reasons GT may have had in rejecting the HNC DOCA.
    It would seem that the sticking point is that he would have to take a back seat waiting for his money while HNC
    (reasonably) want first repayment for the costs in sorting out the mine and getting it working as it must.

So, apart from being selfishly stubborn, why would he take this stance ?

Given that he is a very knowledgable and experienced
    mining engineer and that he has in depth first hand knowledge of the situation on site it may be that there are very valid reasons for his action.

I am not a mining engineer and therefore speak with a degree of ignorance - but
    assuming that the Cu winning plant has more or less proved itself I wonder if the Ni/Co circuit is the big culprit ?

How about this as a scenario :
    They took a gamble on the Ni/Co flowsheet which did not come off. (eg RIP unsuccessful?)
    In this case what to do ? Maybe it means a new design
    involving new and expensive installation requiring lots more time - something VA/CMR dont have.

If this is the case then GT feels it weakens his chances of $ recovery to play second fiddle to HNC with their DOCA.
    Of course HNC would be equally aware of the risks.

Wouldn't it be great to have a proper handle on the process problems. Westmoon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.