MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Hi all, thanks to included me in the MBN 'rebel Club' ( in the...

1. 45 Posts.
    Hi all, thanks to included me in the MBN 'rebel Club' ( in the eyes of NH any way). This is the only stock that I hold at the moment as most of my assets are in properties (as I believe that my strength). How I see in this company is that their assets value much more than .13 for long term outlook. If US insto were willing to swap dept for asset plus throw in 100 mill+ for the company to make a come back ( at the time when MBN was in tatter and don't worry they have an army of analysts, market researchers, forcasters who work for them to make sure that their investment have De-risk as low as possible) at a price of .44+ .Then came Wellington ( they are not the only one insto) expose themself that they trade their way to accumulate more cheap shares from us small investors. They are those who believe this company will make a turn around and make them $. They are those who with their Army of financial experts predict the outcome of this company in the near future. Expecially they are those who willing to expose their capital to this company at the price that are 3,4 even 5 times more than any of us paid and still trying to increase their holding. Then I know .13 is cheap, even .20 is cheap. As long as we don't sell to them then the only way for them to get their investment back with profit is to realise the full value of this company. May come this 2Q, or 3Q no one will know but if they paid 35-60 compare to us 3-12 and they not in a hurry . Then ask yourself " can I tread this investment as a property investment" for me it definitely a yes. And I will wear them out.
    All in my own opinion for entertainment purpose only.
    Special thanks to TB and all the MBN screws to keep this thread so informative and entertaining. We are all ' legend ' if we can beat them at their own game this time round.
    Cheers,
    Nottocall.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.