PAA 0.00% 20.0¢ pharmaust limited

All great questions, there has not been one that I'd not love to...

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 986
    All great questions, there has not been one that I'd not love to know the answer to.
    We all know of course that things are going on in the background which we know nothing about (the recent MND announcement for instance) and that we would not have been told about it even if we had asked. They would have had NDAs all over the place I'm sure. Anyway, I'm all for much more SH updates, roadmaps and milestones, so the more we can get the better. The recent flurry of announcements and interviews have shown (IMO) the willingness of the BOD to communicate with us, they seem to be very cautious and conservative (good traits when dealing with scientific breakthroughs) so having some sort of a PR guy on board seems like a good idea, someone that can dumb down the jargon and give us the data in a form that makes sense to the laymen investor. Someone that can give us announcements which say something like " if we get these results the this happens, BUT if we get those results then we will do this instead" and better still " we should get results by so and so, and if we don't we'll get back to you with an update" When RB gave that presentation to investors last year and gave the timeline of "results to Elanco by Christmas" to then not comeback with an update or at least some sort of explanation seems to me to be at the least unprofessional and misleading. I wonder if this may have been the reason that the announcements became so much more subdued after, did they not want to be seen to be so full of hype?

My question would be back on the K9 cancer. This after all was seen to be the gateway to Human trials. The saying went something like "if it works in dogs, then there is very good chance that it works in humans" . Well the last round of K9 trials showed great promise but was not perfect or good enough to get Elanco over the line. My question would be something along these lines:

As good results in the K9 trials was stated to be a likely sign of success in human trials. What urgency is being placed on formulating plans to rerun the K9 cancer trials and is the BOD able to give us an indication of how/when this trial will take place? As the dosing requirements in the K9 trial came in to question, is this causing a delay in progressing the human trials and will we need to wait for definitive K9 cancer trial results before running clinical trials in humans?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $244.3K 1.244M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 257206 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.