NUZ 6.25% 22.5¢ neurizon therapeutics limited

HC PAA SH Volume, page-93

1. 12,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6322
    Thanks for taking the time and sharing your research kjgOz , would seem a significant amount of SH of PAA are HC forum participants ..
    You may have noticed that PA do not have a sponsored page on HC? this would enable PAA to place a company video on the top of page and relative information for New Investors... This would seem like an appropriate and prudent use of Marketing dollars... plus several ASX Listed companies now have a Director on HC,, obviously being aware not to announce anything in advance of an ASX Regulated announcement but certainly answering generic questions ,,,but each answer quenches 100's of shareholders ...at a time...

I would assume that if Management made clear concise market announcements then there would be No need for SH to contact the company? also if 40 SH do contact the company regarding a similar issue,,maybe have an internal look at how the message was delivered,,, Many have seen even positive news be met with SP decline and I often wonder if Management monitor Market response to their Announcements??
    From my own perspective it would seem that although PAA are making Scientific Progress " Gathering Supportive Data" this has not been recognised by the Market and crytalised as value on the SP?...

As soon as this company realise how important cementing value for SH ,,is then we SH will see a concerted effort made by Management to deliver clear concise commerfcial messaging to market that will atttract investors ,,, finishing every announcement with "needs more trialing is not required" "moving forward with haste and a Must Do attitude is"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.