G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi @bdell, Interesting how you present 'your facts'. At the...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi @bdell,

Interesting how you present 'your facts'.

At the moment, there has been no announcement to the market that shifts have been doubled to increase production, yet, so that is not based on any 'fact'.

I suggest you do more research.

In your current figures, you seem to have forgotten the artisanal miners, which from what I can see in previous announcements, have contributed significantly to the carat accumulation so far, which might affect your figures, by significantly more than you think. I guess you don't have all the 'facts' to really make the call.

Most of the figures you present, for volume accumulated so far, are based on mostly consistent artisanal recoveries over several months, as the plant was still getting up to speed, which was only confirmed recently.

So now they aren't even considered in your calculations? How odd? I guess you could quantify their contribution if you read back though the announcements.

If you do the figures, that is the research, on what artisanal miners have contributed in the past, and that now with the plant up and working to full capacity, on just one shift, you might be surprised with the annual carats produced, and that is before doubling the plant operations to more shifts.

I doubt a serious mine works 9 to 5 just five days a week, as no way to make money, however, I suspect that seven days a week with one shift would probably work until you get more funds to operate longer, if the situation and circumstances are geared for longer daily operation, which I suspect if needed, they will do.

So called 'facts' can be seen many ways, particularly when they omit other relevant 'facts'.

MUS, is still developing, and parameters may change, but by you ignoring the artisanal miners significant contribution to date, obviously managed correctly, and now with a fully operational plant, I guess you can't see how the figures might actually work, and why some of the predictions you are questioning, are potentially very much in the realm of possibility.

Do the maths, on 7 days a week for the plant now at 0.5 carats p/t on 1500 t per day, seven days a week for 50 weeks in the year. Add the average for the artisanal miner contribution per week, even at a lesser amount of recent recovery rates (refer to previous announcements to get the figures) and you maybe surprised with the result. If they double the plant shifts, it is even better.

So you don't get totally lost, it would seem that most of MUS's current inventory, has been produced largely by artisanal miners so far, until the plant is now up an running effectively. I should add that MUS has a large area to explore, and with direction, the artisanal miners seem to be very much helping the whole process.

I guess your research is a bit odd, and you can't really see the figures already presented, or maybe just not understand them, or I guess maybe not analyse all the figures as presented. Each to his own I guess.

Just my thoughts as usual, so take it or leave it as you wish.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.