SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

HC-SYT Christmas Party 2017

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    @huntfish recently mentioned a get together once things get rolling. Things have been pretty static leading up to today and we all need some R&R to break the monotony.

Can I suggest a Christmas shindig next year in 2017? The expenditure for said party will obviously be determined by the SYT SP. See below for some suggestions & hope to see you all there next year.

Syntonic - Hotcopper Christmas Function Projections for 2017
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    0 PROJECTED SHARE PRICE DRINKS ENTERTAINMENT
    1 <5c Carbonated Water provided by @upstream from his personal Sodastream fountain DVD '101 Dalmations' (@supersteve please bring along)
    2 5c -10c @art Andalay's Ginger Beer Keynote speakers: @LOTM & @Nighthawk re the folly of the 3 CR's so far (1 in 2016 and 2 in 2017)
    3 10c-20c Whisky from my backyard still Spelling Bee and Grammar tutorial from @L4W3N
    4 20c-50c Lagavulin 16 y.o Scotch Sponsored enabled screening via Freeway App of 'The Wolf of Wall Street' courtesy of @gg and @ra
    5 50c-$1 Johnny Walker XR 21 y.o Scotch Precision driving demonstration, including burnouts (after 5 scotches in a controlled environment) by @hatch in his recently purchased Lamborghini
    6 $1-$2 @Hunfish's $900 whisky Official @Awoonga launch of a dozen Rocketcats into space with the generous support of Sky & Space (SAS) nanotechnology & Sir Richard Branson
    7 $8 The Balvenie 50 y.o. Scotch (most expensive on planet at $50,000 a bottle) @Pizzas arranging ACDC & Coldplay to play live

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.