DUO 0.00% 0.9¢ dourado resources limited

HC Voting Bloc, page-4

1. 26,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1309
    Troyus,

A WONDERFUL IDEA, WOULD LOVE TO BE INVOLVED!!

I believe this company is set up to be successful from here. But I am always surprised at how the communication is so poor, and people find out that cosy deals have been made at the expense of retail investors. This whole industry has an unspoken code that it's ok to screw others over if you make a truckload of money for the insiders.

This culture is based on greed and disception and it's what our kids are learning to became as adults in this industry, greedy , self centred, narcissistic and deceitful . Anything that we can do as small overlooked players to make the investing landscape more like an investing landscape , and less like a filthy snake pit , is very important to do.

So count me in! Not as a disgruntled holder, but as a investor who loves this business and would be happy to be part of a precedent case that could change the landscape in time if we went ahead with it, and could help the requirement of disclosure by companies to be increased to more sustainable levels.

Silence in the face of deception and wrongdoing is actually just acceptance by another name.
    Anyway, enough from me!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.