HCD 0.00% 0.3¢ hydrocarbon dynamics limited

HCD Chart Thread, page-7

1. 2,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4337/4337742-f243c9256dc4a43806f49f455438bd95.jpg

I like Heiken-Ashi and Pitchforks as it just sort of smooths out all the blips and bumps of day to day trading. As it happens I have traded in and out of HCD quite a number of times over the last week or so and it still looks uncertain through the view of everything being averaged away. I really struggle trading micro-caps as the volumes are hard to work out and the momentum created by a good or bad announcement is impossible to pick until its off and running.

I used to work for a chemicals company once upon a time and there was one fellow there that just LOVED crude oil... loved it so much that he always used to tell me just how amazing it was that this magic stuff held solvents AND lubricants at the same time and all sorts of other amazing properties... anyway I have a funny feeling that I might know someone at HCD so I did buy a few here and there, no idea where they are going but the chart I'm looking at doesn't look like they are in a hurry? However, my trading ability on micros is questionable at best, I'm more a buy and hold type investor.

those pitchforks are reasonably long dated as well so lots can change with little companies further creating a difficult place to set up charts as the company HCD was a couple of years ago may not be indicative of where things are headed now.

no real idea but the FA side looks pretty interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.426M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2853129 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1493449 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.