HCH 1.71% 89.0¢ hot chili limited

HCH chart, page-118

1. 7,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1226

no problems. I too am quite a large holder and continue to accumulate on the dips. The copper bull is with us for a long time yet.

beaza, I’ll say it again. We don’t need news to run. All we need to do is keep building our reserves into a raging copper bull market and the re-rate will take care of itself. Copper price and reserves are all that really matter. Naturally a take over bid would make it pop though.

it’s astonishing to me that everyone focuses so heavily on news. Re-rates happen on their own from external forces most of the time. We have had nothing but good-great news.

we are in a process of transferring weak to strong hands around the part capital raise price, hence the triangle formed on the chart. The trend is up and hopefully the indigestion is almost done.

these are the times to not get frustrated by the whip saws, keep reminding yourself of the fundamentals daily and be patient.

anyone who comes on here and says “I’ve been patient for 3 months, it’s really testing me” clearly is not an investor. Patience at times is rewarded after years, other times it’s days. We’ve seen other companies with far more shares on issue run recently so that is not an issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.0¢
Change
0.015(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $134.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
89.0¢ 89.5¢ 87.5¢ $284.8K 322.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29767 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2677 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.