HCH 3.55% $1.02 hot chili limited

This is HCH weekly candle chart + relative strength index....

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5242/5242478-e1356ebd3dba94c87add520ce4087a99.jpg

This is HCH weekly candle chart + relative strength index. Theres nothing else fancy and the numbers of the rsi are standard and haven't been adjusted.

[[Blue highlights]] I used this chart to buy in last year July at lows of about 66cents averaging my position to about 77cents. It uses the purple rsi line bouncing off the same horizontal line historically so I assumed it would do it third and it did.
    [[Yellow highlights]] The last 2 historic lows see the purple rsi line finding a support on the yellow rsi line and then once thats established the price has gone up very quickly.
    [[Green arrows]] In both historic lows the price has gone up very quickly after finding a small platform and both times it has been about 55% above the bottom price.

Here we stand at 55% above the low of last July with the purple rsi line looking to find support on the yellow line, and if charts and history is anything to go off i'm looking forward to the next month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.