HCH 1.22% 83.0¢ hot chili limited

Correct and Agree GeoScifi. Thansk for the reply, and...

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1179
    Correct and Agree GeoScifi. Thansk for the reply, and thoughts.
    On TA only, what's printed at the end of each day is now fact and set in history, doesn't really matter as the why's, but is historically more reliable than FA as you don't know what's actually going on FA wise either until Qtrlies and Annual reports. The gamble of the markets, been caught a few times with bad FA.
    Hence why I (and AIMO) say people should balance their investments with FA. I repeat, FA is much stronger for HCH than TA. We current holders know this.
    One needs to look atleast look TA to see where that action has been (it doesn't lie, it's now in concrete) and look for pattern indentification, or relie on others on HCH to post their views on TA. Auto-dump if not agred with, and always don't invest on someones HC thoughts, just DYOR.
    Once HCH comes out with a clanger of an ANN, then the SP will punch through 130, no doubts about that side of things.
    As for T/O chatter, the lower the SP goes the lower the first bid will be (25-40% premium), this is NOT good, but it will start the bidding war and that's what I want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.010(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $127.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.5¢ 84.5¢ 82.5¢ $26.4K 31.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 259 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.5¢ 4560 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.