HCH 1.22% 83.0¢ hot chili limited

Correct, The Australian was one source. But most stock tips were...

1. 764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Correct, The Australian was one source. But most stock tips were from my broker (Taylor Collison, still exist), whom would send out a gazette by snail mail, 6-10pages with full analysis etc. Mostly FA, minimal TA and rarely candles, mostly line charts with predictions. So often you would be late to the party, and or it would iron out the wild swings of a SP (mostly). Also it was just one broking house view, which can be bad.
    It was only when Commsec started up (one fo the first clients) in mid 90's and I had my science degree in Technical Analysis, that I got into TA and do my FA and TA myself. Great fun for the brain cells.

Today, everything is much faster. People can do their own research now and expect the lastest info to be at hand all the time via on google etc. HC is another tool, mostly bad, in my expereince with the platform. Too much pumping (up n down), trolling, lack of market experience (eg crashes, 87, 00, 08), etc. So stock SP are all over the shop with reactive trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.